General Terms and Conditions of Welella Negussie & Anna Papadopoulos, Welana GbR
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer and apply in the version at the time the order is placed.
Consumer means any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor as an independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, saving the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.welana.com.
(2) In case of concluding the contract, the contract is concluded with
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods the consumer makes a binding offer from his side to sign the sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer after successfully placing the order in our online shop according to the ordering procedure. The order involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Verification of the particulars in the cart
4) Pressing the button "Checkout"
5) Re-examination and correction of respective data.
6) Binding order by clicking the button "Buy Now" or "Jetzt kaufen".
Before sending a binding order, the consumer can go back and review his/her order by clicking the "back" button and if necessary correct input errors or close the internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge the receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail ("Order Confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Saving of contract for order via our Internet shop: We will send you the order information and our General Terms and Conditions via e-mail. The terms and conditions can be retrieved at any time under http://www.welana.com/gtc. Your order information can be accessed on the internet any longer due to security reasons.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, payment date
(1) The prices do not include VAT. Value Added Tax is not collected as according to §19 (1) Value Added Tax Act applies.
(2) The prices exclude shipping costs. Please check our FAQ for the current shipping fees.
(3) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard).
(4) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, s/he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after contract conclusion.
(1) If we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all products offered by us can be shipped immediately. Delivery will be made here at the latest within 5 working days. The deadline for the delivery in case of payment in advance is on the day after the payment order has been made and for all other forms of payment on the day of the order. If the order falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, it shall expire on the next business day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item only proceeds after the delivery of the item to the buyer.
§5 Reservation of property rights
We reserve the right to keep the purchased items until full payment of the purchase price is made.
§6 Right to withdrawal as customer
Please see the Returns & Refunds page.